Job Title: National Account Manager
Functional Area: Furniture + Hardware
Employment Status: Full Time (Home Base)
1. Understanding of the Retail/Two Step Channel, identify all new opportunities and prioritize these opportunities based on product plans and strategy.
2. Maximize sales & profitability with existing accounts and pursue new business opportunities.
3. Develop a sales plan for each account by product, developing unique ways to grow the business with customers.
4. Assist in the product development process with marketing and with key manufacturers.
5. Develop promotions and work with all key vendors that support the promotional activities.
6. Perform and coordinate market and channel research to gain insights into trends, market and customer needs, competitive advantages and product perception.
7. Plan, carry out & support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, retail shows, promotions and advertising.
8. Develop a strong relationship with assigned list of key accounts.
9. Analyze Sales, gross profit and POS information to identify trends, issues and opportunities.
10. Conduct monthly and quarterly evaluations.
11. Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
a) Develop joint strategies that are mutually beneficial to Dorel and the customer.
b) Bring fresh insight to the customer’s business that will help them deliver competitive advantages.
12. Participate in the annual planning and budgeting process.
a) Prepare annual sales forecasts by product and by customer
What’s in it For You:
- Grow your income as you drive sales
- Carve out a long term, advanced career path in sales and service, corporate accounts, distribution, and management
We are seeking highly motivated sales professionals who are eager to sell for an industry leader and winning company. We offer exceptional career advancement opportunities, flexibility in your schedule, and the opportunity to grow your income. If you are ready to carve out a challenging, yet rewarding career opportunity with a stable, growing and global company, we encourage you to consider us.
This outside sales opportunity is within our Institutional division, Superior Seating Hospitality’s largest division, which offers comprehensive products and programs that meet the needs of our customers — from restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities.
By partnering with our customers everywhere they need us, we provide design advice, work with them through the design phase and supply quality products. Superior Seating Hospitality has built a reputation for excellence by setting the standards for superior performance. We are looking to hire employees that will continue to build and grow on this standard of excellence and work to create the Superior Seating Hospitality experience for all.
You will work independently and thrive in a dynamic atmosphere where you will impact customers. You will serve customers across the entire hospitality and food service industry. You will thrive as you drive sales in your market and build relationships by providing customers with innovative products, sales demos, regular service, and ongoing training.
- Maintain and grow sales within an existing territory of food service and hospitality accounts.
- Cold call and prospect to secure new accounts.
- Learn customers’ operations and devise unique solutions as their expert on furniture.
- Demonstrate Superior Seating Hospitality’s consultative sales approach; leverage hands-on service to enhance our total value to the customer.
- Provide emergency service coverage after hours to appreciative customers.
- High School diploma; Post Secondary Degree/Diploma is preferred.
- Industry-related experience in foodservice or hospitality is an asset.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, strong relationship management capabilities, and flexibility to adapt and adjust your day to assist customers in this fast paced, multi-tasking, around the clock environment.
Cities Included in this Territory:Toronto/Greater Toronto Area
Overnight Trips per Month: NONE
Compensation: A competitive base salary plus commissions, bonus potential, company car, pension plan, education assistance, stock purchase plan and much more!
- Previous business to business value-add sales experience.
- Industry related experience in furniture, interior design service and hospitality.
Superior Seating Hospitality is dedicated to employment equity