Job Title: Sales & Business Analyst
Employment Status: Full Time
- Prepare monthly / quarterly / annual business reviews.
- Analyze business issues & trends to identify sales opportunities.
- Provide analytical and strategic support by creating and sharing regular and ad hoc reports as required.
- Assist in the sales process through data analysis, data mining for sales presentations, completing templates as needed.
- Work closely with company buyers and replenishment team to coordinate promotional forecasts as well as volume related issues. This includes adjusting the PBIs and DD rates, placing script orders, monitoring store level inventory and adjusting S&OP forecasted volumes as needed. Often leads the process for these teams.
- Assist sales people in preparing materials for contract negotiations.
- Assist sales people in preparing request for proposals (“RFP’s”) and other major business initiatives by completing financial, volume and competitive analysis.
- Attend various customer line reviews and sales meetings
- Minimum 3 to 5 years sales/marketing or relevant experience in the CPD industry.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, especially new software programs.
- Advanced Excel, pivot tables, V-Lookup.
- Strong phone etiquette and written communication skills.
- Self starter who is able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Solid time management skills with ability to multi-task