Job Title: Sales & Business Analyst
Employment Status: Full Time
- Prepare monthly / quarterly / annual business reviews.
- Analyze business issues & trends to identify sales opportunities.
- Provide analytical and strategic support by creating and sharing regular and ad hoc reports as required.
- Assist in the sales process through data analysis, data mining for sales presentations, completing templates as needed.
- Work closely with buyers and replenishment teams to coordinate promotional forecasts as well as volume related issues.
- Assist sales people in preparing materials for contract negotiations.
- Assist sales people in preparing request for proposals (“RFP’s”) and other major business initiatives by completing financial, volume and competitive analysis.
- Maintain contract pricing templates for designated national and regional accounts.
- Assist the Director & Product Manager in review of pricing of products between customers and regions by providing pricing data for comparison.
- New item creation sheets.
- Attend various customer meetings with National Account Managers.
- Minimum 2 years sales/marketing or relevant experience in the CPD industry.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, especially new software programs.
- Advanced Excel, pivot tables, V-Lookup.
- Strong phone etiquette and written communication skills.
- Self starter who is able to work in a team as well as independently .
- Solid time management skills with ability to multi-task.